Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Proclamation


I believe.

I believe in the one true God who created all things. Who created us male and female for a reason. Who gives order and reason to life, even though I don't always understand it. Who is in control. Who knows. Judges. Wins.

I believe in Jesus Christ. He is God. He became man to live, die, and rise again so that I may have eternal life. He is my Savior. His shed blood washed away my sins. My forgiveness and salvation are free gifts given by the grace of God the Father, through His Son.

I have died to myself. I have been risen to live again.

I am a new man.

I am not ashamed.

Many seem to think I should be. They gather in rallies and protests against me. They pass laws to restrict me. They threaten my home, my family. They deride. They defile. They mock. They hate.

They try to shame me.

They cannot.

I will not go quietly.

I will not be shoved in a corner, a closet, a hole. I will not back down, give in, acquiesce.

I will stand. I will fight.

Though it may cost all that I have, even my life, I will proclaim.

I am a Christian.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely, AMEN! This gave me shivers, because we feel the same way over here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina;
      I can't tell you how gratifying it is to have like-minded brothers and sisters all over the world. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Bob. Appreciate the support! Spread the word, if you think others may benefit. It's all about getting God's word out there.

      Delete
  3. Interesting. I'm on the same mission. see you at the top.. Smile Grace and Peace

    ReplyDelete